Responsible for the Treatment
In terms of data protection Alcatraz Solutions, S.L, must be considered responsible for the processing, in relation to the files / treatments identified in this policy, specifically in the Data Treatments section.
The following are the identifying details of the owner of this website:
Treatment Manager: Alcatraz Solutions, S.L
Mailing address: Avenida de Finisterre, 271, 1º Planta
Electronic address: firstname.lastname@example.org
Delegate of Data Protection
The person designated to exercise the functions of delegate of data protection in Alcatraz Solutions, S.L is Cristina Seoane Santos, whose identifying data are the following:
Mailing address: Avenida de Finisterre, 271, 1º Planta
Phone: 902 169121
The personal data requested, if any, will consist only of those strictly necessary to identify and respond to the request made by the owner thereof, hereinafter the interested party. Said information will be treated in a fair, legal and transparent manner in relation to the interested party. On the other hand, personal data will be collected for explicit and legitimate determined purposes, not being further processed in a manner incompatible with said purposes.
The data collected from each stakeholder will be adequate, relevant and not excessive in relation to the corresponding purposes for each case, and will be updated whenever necessary.
The owner of the data will be informed, prior to the collection of their data, of the general ends regulated in this policy in order to be able to give the express, precise and unambiguous consent for the processing of their data, in accordance with the following aspects.
Purposes of the treatment.
The explicit purposes for which each of the treatments are carried out are included in the informative clauses included in each of the data collection channels (web forms, paper forms, locutions or posters and informative notes).
However, the personal data of the interested party will be treated with the exclusive purpose of providing an effective response and addressing the requests made by the user, specified together with the option, service, form or data collection system that the owner uses.
As a general rule, prior to the processing of personal data, Alcatraz Solutions, S.L obtains express and unequivocal consent from the owner thereof, through the incorporation of informed consent clauses in the different information collection systems.
However, in case the consent of the interested party is not required, the basis for legitimizing the treatment in which Alcatraz Solutions, SL is protected is the existence of a specific law or norm that authorizes or demands the treatment of the data of the
As a general rule, Alcatraz Solutions, SL does not proceed to the transfer or communication of the data to third parties, except those legally required, however, if necessary, such transfers or data communications are informed to the interested party through the informed consent clauses contained in the different ways of collecting personal data.
As a general rule, personal data is always collected directly from the interested party, however, in certain exceptions, the data can be collected through third parties, entities or services different from the interested party. In this sense, this end will be transferred to the interested party through the clauses of informed consent contained in the different ways of collecting information and within a reasonable time, once the data have been obtained, and at the latest within a month.
The information collected from the interested party will be kept as long as it is necessary to fulfill the purpose for which the personal data were collected, so that, once the purpose has been fulfilled, the data will be canceled. Said cancellation will lead to the blocking of the data, being kept only available to the Public Administrations, Judges and Courts, to attend to the possible responsibilities arising from the treatment, during the prescription period of these, once the aforementioned period has elapsed, the information will be destroyed.
For information purposes, the following are the legal terms for the conservation of information in relation to different matters:
|Documentation of labor nature or related to social security||4 years||Article 21 of Royal Legislative Decree 5/2000, of August 4, approving the revised text of the Law on Infractions and Sanctions in the Social Order|
|Accounting and fiscal documentation for commercial purposes||6 years||Art. 30 Code Commerce|
|Accounting and tax documentation for tax purposes||4 years||Articles 66 to 70 General Tax Law|
|Access control to buildings||1 month||Instruction 1/1996 of the AEPD|
|Video surveillance||1 month||Instruction 1/2006 of the AEPD
Organic Law 4/1997
In relation to the navigation data that can be processed through the website, in case data are collected subject to the regulations, it is recommended to consult the Cookies Policy published on our website.
Rights of the interested parties
The regulations on data protection grant a series of rights to the interested parties or owners of the data, users of the website or users of the social network profiles of Alcatraz Solutions, S.L.
These rights that assist the interested persons are the following:
- Right of access: derecho a obtener información sobre si sus propios datos están siendo objeto de tratamiento, la finalidad del tratamiento que se esté realizando, las categorías de datos que se trate, los destinatarios o categorías de destinatarios, el plazo de conservación y el origen de dichos datos.
- Right of rectification: right to obtain the correction of inaccurate or incomplete personal data.
- Right of suppression: Right to obtain deletion of data in the following cases:
- When the data is no longer necessary for the purpose for which they were collected
- When the owner of the same withdraws the consent
- When the interested party opposes the treatment
- When they must be abolished in compliance with a legal obligation
- When the data has been obtained by virtue of an information society service based on the provisions of Article 8 paragraph 1 of the European Regulation on Data Protection.
- Right of opposition: right to object to a specific treatment based on the consent of the interested party.
- Right of limitation: right to obtain the limitation of the data processing when one of the following assumptions is made:
- When the interested party challenges the accuracy of the personal data, during a period that allows the company to verify the accuracy of the same.
- When the treatment is illegal and the interested party opposes the deletion of the data.
- When the company no longer needs the data for the purposes for which they were collected, but the interested party needs them for the formulation, exercise or defense of claims.
- When the interested party has opposed the treatment while it is verified if the legitimate reasons of the company prevail over those of the interested party.
- Right to portability: Right to obtain data in a structured, commonly used and machine-readable format, and to transmit it to another data controller when:
- Treatment is based on consent
- The treatment is carried out by automated means
- Right to file a claim with the competent control authority
Interested parties may exercise the indicated rights, by writing to Alcatraz Solutions, S.L, by writing, sent to the following address: email@example.com indicating in the subject line the right you wish to exercise.
In this sense Alcatraz Solutions, S.L will attend your request as soon as possible and taking into account the deadlines provided in the regulations on data protection.
The security measures adopted by Alcatraz Solutions, S.L are those required, in accordance with the provisions of article 32 of the RGPD. In this sense, Alcatraz Solutions, SL, taking into account the state of the art, the costs of application and the nature, scope, context and purposes of the treatment, as well as the risks of probability and variable severity for the rights and the freedoms of natural persons, has established the appropriate technical and organizational measures to guarantee the level of security appropriate to the existing risk.
In any case, Alcatraz Solutions, S.L has implemented sufficient mechanisms to:
- Guarantee the confidentiality, integrity, availability and permanent resilience of the treatment systems and services.
- Restore availability and access to personal data quickly, in case of physical or technical incident.
- Verify, evaluate and assess, on a regular basis, the effectiveness of the technical and organizational measures implemented to guarantee the safety of the treatment.
- Pseudonymize and encrypt personal data, if applicable.